InCo and Associates International
InCo and Associates is available to assist your facilities in preparing for the challenges ahead. We provide both in-house consultation as well as consultation via the internet.
Have our team travel to your facility to train your staff and develop a comprehensive plan to ensure your facility is compliant.
Learn more about our online Infection Control Consulting program and member’s only benefits.
In addition to our in office and online consulting programs we also offer many Infection Control training program Manuals and DVDs.
Infection Control Consulting
As we move into the new millennium, infection control will also move in a different direction with the development of new and challenging resistant organisms as well as the challenge of biological warfare. InCo and Associates is available to assist your facilities in preparing for the challenges ahead. We provide both in-house consultation as well as consultation via the internet. Need a policy?.. Let us do the research and policy development with the wonder of e-mail, you could have your policy in the matter of hours. Need an infection control program set up in your facility? We can do it! Getting ready for a Joint Commission visit and need a review of your current program? We can help! Have an outbreak of MRSA, VRE, SCABIES ETC.? We can help. We specialize in PUTTING THE PIECES TOGETHER.
Infection Control & Employee Health Services We Offer
Disaster Preparedness/Pandemic Preparedness
- Implementation of NIMS
- Policies and Procedures for handling any disaster
- Development of an incident command system
- Staff education
- Decon drill practice exercises
Outbreak Investigation Services
- Outbreak confirmation
- Outbreak etiology identification
- Data collection
- Control measure implementation
- Control measure efficacy evaluation
- Finding presentation
Development of Infection Control Plans
- Basic Training course in infection control
- Entire Infection Control/Employee Health Program with ongoing consultation support.
- Yearly Infection Control/Employee Health Education Programs.
- Institutional specific Infection Control/Employee Health Manuals.
- Generic Infection Control/Employee Health Manuals.
- Orientation programs in compliance with State/Federal regulations.
- Training Programs for Joint Commission, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and OSHA Regulations in regards to Infection Control.
- Total Quality Improvement (TQM), Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) programs Specific to Infection
- Control/Employee Health. IC Risk Assessment.
- Lectures on a variety of subjects including but not limited to: Disaster Preparedness, Pandemic Preparedness, Multi-Drug Resistant Organisms, Surveillance, TB, Latex allergies, Hepatitis, Bloodborne Pathogens, Isolation etc.