Health Watch USA will be presenting a Webinar titled Frontline Worker Safety in the Age of COVID-19 on Sept. 14th, 2022 – Registration is now open at https://healthconference.org
- To identify infection control strategies that prevent and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 disease among both frontline workers and patients.
- To be able to advise retailers, schools, and others on strategies they should undertake to establish a safe workplace which protects both frontline workers and patrons.
- To be able to identify infectious disease infrastructure deficiencies in the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To be able to express an understanding of cultural and socioeconomic barriers and social disparities which place socially disadvantaged populations at increased risk.
- To be able to explain the risks of disability and death from not only acute COVID-19 but also the disabling effects of Long-COVID.Continuing Education Credits are Planned for Physicians (AMA Cat I), Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physical Thera- py, Respiratory, Dentistry, Radiology and Social Work. For more information and pre-approval statements go to https:// healthconference.org
Webinar Flyer, Brochure and Speaker List Downloads Below: