If you are looking for assistance in training your staff and evaluating your preparedness call us today.
1. Reviewing the hospitals readiness to accept and manage Ebola patients using scenario training.
2. Offer an optional training course on site for key staff post assessment.
1. A Biorisk Management trainer
2. A Certified Infection Preventionist
1. Assess organizational preparedness, facilities and clinical skill sets.
Provide an international experience including measures designed to handle Ebola and Similar agents in laboratory environments as well as current best practice in infection risk management.
SCOPE OF ASSESSMENT
The assessment will take approximately 3-5 days and will follow a risk assessment/survey format. The cost would be based upon the agreed scope of work. The scope could include:
- only the hospital
- arrival in the country
- transport to the hospital
- discharge from the hospital and other factors
Issues to be agreed on would be the number of hospitals involvement and other stakeholders such as EMS and others. This would be decided and a written proposal will be provided for review.
AREAS OF ASSESSMENT WOULD INCLUDE:
- Management and the organization culture
- Training and competency
- Risk assessment
- Inventory and accountability for materials
- Isolation measures
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Waste management
- Cleaning and decontamination
- Other relevant areas and assessment protocol depending on findings with the facility.
A final presentation will be provided to management and written report will be provided upon request.